You may return your purchase if it is defective within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price excluding our shipping and handling costs. The RMA must be issued within this 14 day period, and the item must be received in our distribution center within 30 days of the original purchase in order to qualify for a return/exchange.
There will be a 10% restocking fee charged for all returns that were not due to an error on our part. Please contact ##STORENAME## customer service via at ##STOREPHONE##, with any questions regarding this policy, prior to purchase.
Since ALL of our products are offered with free shipping, our actual outbound shipping costs will also be deducted from your return refund. You will also be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy, where round trip shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Please note: custom made/ordered items are not returnable.
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
- Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates or any other reason) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). To receive your RMA please contact our customer support department and be sure to have your order # handy.
Damaged merchandise will be replaced and/or repaired at our discretion. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect ALL shipments received for freight damage. If you find that merchandise has been freight damaged, simply refuse the shipment unless it is shipped via FedEx/UPS.
If the item is shipped via truck, make the truck driver wait for you while you inspect the item. Failure to inspect the item will result in loss of protection.
If you cannot check the item at the time of delivery, or if the trucking company will not give you the time to check, MARK THE PACKAGE DAMAGED , and keep the box for review later. If the item happens to have concealed damage, we will then be able to process a return claim.
If UPS/FedEx leave the package at the door and you are not available to inspect it for freight damage, you need to call your FedEx/UPS office within 24 hours of delivery and file an immediate freight claim to report damage in addition to calling us for replacement parts.
If your item arrives Dead on Arrival (DOA) or is defective upon receipt, please contact Customer Service immediately for an RMA #. DOA/Defective items can be returned for exchange only. If you do not want a replacement unit sent out, than the standard return policy and restocking fee will be applicable to the order.